💬 On my SaaS Marketing Resources
, I've already mentioned 9 other blogs you should check out including;
- The Angel VC
- Sixteen Ventures
- The Review (First Round)
- Grow & Convert
- Tomasz Tunguz
- OkDork &
- Reforge Blog
I hope you enjoy these others below + let me know any others you recommend. 😊
Top SaaS & Marketing Blogs to Read
- I love David Skok's content on this blog & YouTube videos of his talksSaaStr Blog
- For Entrepreneurs is one of the best blogs if you're a startup founder
- One of the best pieces to read which many of you would know is "SaaS Metrics 2.0"
- SaaStr has some great content across each of their channels including their YouTube
- They write a lot of content on SaaS, growth, Venture capital. You can check out some of their top articles on "Best of SaaStr
Andrew Chen's Essays
- a16z is one of the most successful VC firms in the world having invested in companies such as Slack, Zynga, Instagram, Github & many more.
- They do a mix of content through their articles, podcast, newsletters & they have a good video archive as well.
- I like going through their articles which includes reasons why they invest in certain companies. For example, Andrew Chen's article on why they invested in clubhouse
- Speaking of Andrew Chen's post on a16z, he also has an amazing blog which I believe is one of the best entrepreneurship blogs of all time
- His essays cover topic areas from growth marketing to design & venture capital.
- You will find a list of all his essays here
- If you're looking to improve sales by closing more deals and improving sales processes, then you need to check out the articles by Sales Hackers. Nir and Far
- Written by community members which are seasoned in sales + typically come from higher positions, so you know you're reading content that isn't fluff.
The SaaS CFO
- Nir Eyal is the author of one of the best books you should read (which I included in my top marketing books list
) called Hooked.
- Nir writes awesome content on practical tips and insights on self discipline and time management.
- You can check out his best articles here
- The SaaS CFO is by Ben Murray who is an experienced SaaS CFO in the US. (Awesome guy have had a call with him, super knowledgeable). Open View Ventures
- His blog is very much focused on SaaS metrics, finance, forecasting, calculations, modelling & more.
- He has over 32k subs (as I write this) and is certainly worth checking out.
- The Open View blog is in my top 5 easy for best blog content to read. They have over 100k subscribers so that's a good sign you should sign up.
- They share content across product, pricing, marketing, finance, operations & other areas.
- I particular love this resource on Product-Led growth
- One of the best company blogs out in the SaaS world would have to be Intercom. Ahrefs Blog
- They produce awesome content as well as podcasts on product & design, growth, engineering, sales and of course customer support.
A Smart Bear
- If you're a marketer you know the content that Ahrefs always produce high quality.
- Ahrefs write the best content in my opinion on SEO on everything whether it be Technical SEO, backlinks, content, keyword research & more.
- They also have a really good YouTube channel which I mentioned on my list of top SaaS videos and channels
- This is a great blog on startups and growth by Jason Cohen, who is the Founder of WP Engine. Visible VC
- He hasn't written on his blog lately, but regardless of the date, there are some golden nuggets through some of his articles.
- Check out this popular posts, some of them are really awesome.
- Visible VC is a product for founders which updates investors on their latest key metricsBrian Balfour
- I've been really enjoying their blog content with various interviews with top founders
- They also have an amazing template library worth checking out
- When it comes to growth, product & marketing, Brian is one of the best out there to learn from.
- His detailed essays cover areas of growth from strategy & frameworks, acquisition, retention, engagement & growing, product, analytics, data + growth teams.
- Also make sure to check out his "Quick Takes
". Some gold in there.