I used to listen to a lot of podcasts and don't get much time at the moment working across multiple projects.
Whenever I get the chance, I try tune in to some of the below. I also included recent new podcasts I've just come across that I subscribed to.
In many ways, this is my bookmarking list and wanted to share it with my readers.
Hopefully you enjoy these podcast suggestions below. If you know any good ones I haven't mentioned, let me know!
Best SaaS Podcasts
Check out my thoughts on the above Podcasts & more awesome Content. 😊
👉 SaaS Marketing Resources & 5+ more podcasts⚡😍
Here are some other amazing podcasts to check out below (with more to be added overtime).
- The SaaS Marketing Show is hosted and created by Dylan Hey who co-founded the SaaS marketing agency Hey Digital. Confessions of a B2B Marketer
- He interviews top senior marketers from some of the top SaaS startup companies across the world.
- I've enjoyed a few of his episodes. Dylan is a good host.
The SaaS Revolution Show
- I've been following Tom Hunt for a while and have already mentioned some of his awesome content in my SaaS case Studies
- Tom interviews guests such as Sujan Patel and shares his journey of growing his B2B SaaS business and his agency.
- The SaaS Revolution Show is by SaaStock and hosted by Alex Theuma who is the Founder. How I Built This
- With over 200 episodes, The podcast interviews some of the best marketers around the world, with many coming from Europe (with SaaStock being based in Europe).
- Listened to a few episodes and good insights + tactics shared.
- One of the more famous podcasts in the startup space, How I Built This is an awesome podcast which interviews the most successful founders of household startup brands who have gone on and done it big. The Indie Hackers Podcast
- With well over 26k ratings on Apple iTunes with an average of 4.7/5, there's a good reason why so many people tune in. Awesome content & amazing stories.
- For all hackers & makers out there like me, you can't go past subscribing and listening to episodes of the Indie Hackers Podcast.
- Courtland Allen is an awesome host (founder of Indie Hackers) and interviews really interesting founders & makers who have turned side projects or passion projects into profitable businesses which they start working on full-time.
- Really good stories and learnings, especially if you want to start and run an indie business in software.
Best eCommerce Podcasts
😊 Are you an eCommerce founder or just love eCommerce? I've got a large marketing resource list which includes notes on the above podcasts. More to be added in the future. 😊
- Love this podcast by the team at Privy which is a daily podcast which shares insights, practical tips & strategies to help grow your eCommerce store.Ecommerce Playbook with Andrew Faris
- What I do like about this podcast is that most days the episodes go for about 5-10 mins on average, which is great for someone time poor and want to get straight to the "goodies".
- Andrew Faris is the CEO of 4x400 which is a company that owns a few popular eCommerce brands. Honest Ecommerce
- His podcast goes into the day-to-day details of running eCommerce brands from sharing numbers, wins, losses and of course growth strategies & experiences he's found from running multiple brands.
- A podcast worth checking out is Honest Ecommerce hosted by Chase Clymer. Chase has helped may eCommerce companies grow through his agency Electric Eye. Wave Break Podcast
- His podcast has some awesome content worth listening to and interviews some really impressive guests in the eCommerce world.
- The Wave Break Podcast is a weekly show for those who in particular run Shopify stores and want to grow into large stores. eCommerce Evolution
- It's founded and hosted by Dylan Kelley who runs a successful eCommerce Agency in the US.
- I've listened to a few episodes and the content is really good. :)
- This podcast I only recently came across and the content and guests are awesome.
- The eCommerce Evolution podcast is ran by Brett Curry who is the founder of OMG Commerce which works with some top eComm brands.
- The episodes typically involve interviews which go in-depth with really amazing guests. Highly recommend.